Chairmen: Dustyn Watson and Michael Vestal
- All animals must be entered, exhibited, handled and shown by owner unless specific arrangements have been made with the livestock superintendent.
- Exhibitors must provide their own water, shavings and food dishes.
- Exhibitors must provide adequate wire cages for their rabbits and poultry for an approximate three hour stay. Poultry cages will be provided by the University of Tennessee Extension Service. Each entry should have an individual cage.
- All exhibited animals must be free of any visible signs of infection, contagious disease or parasites. Exhibitors may be asked to remove any animal not in good health. Dismissal will be at the discretion of the Small Animal Superintendent or Judge.
- Male/female pairs can be exhibited in the individual classes.
- Poultry Show shall consists of five chicken classes, one duck class, one goose class, and one turkey class. The five chicken classes will consist of four breeds with the greatest number of entries and one Any Other Breed class.
- Rabbit Show will consist of three breeds along with a Other Large Breed and Other Small Breed. The three breeds will be determined based on the number of entries per breed.
- Grand and Reserve Champions will be awarded for Lots 1401 – 1404 and Lots 1451– 1452.
- Animals must be on grounds by 9:30 AM Saturday, September 23, 2017.
- Immediately following the show, TRAE will host the Decatur County 4-H Chick Chain Auction
Premiums: 1st - $5.00, 2nd - $4.00, 3rd – $3.00
Poultry Show - Sponsored by Robert and Jean Myracle
- Class 23 - Poultry: Chicken Breed 1
- Class 24 - Poultry: Chicken Breed 2
- Class 25 - Poultry: Chicken Breed 3
- Class 26 - Poultry: Chicken Breed 4
- Class 27 - Poultry: Chicken Any Other Breed
- Lot 1401 – Cock (male over 1 year)
- Lot 1402 – Cockerel (male over 1 year)
- Lot 1403 – Hen (female over 1 year)
- Lot 1404 – Pullet (female under 1 year)
- Lot 1405 – Pair (one male and one female)
- Class 28 - Poultry: Duck
- Class 29 - Poultry: Goose
- Class 30 - Poultry: Turkey
- Lot 1411 – Male
- Lot 1412 – Female
- Lot 1413 – Pair (one male and one female)
Rabbit Show - Sponsored by Robert and Jean Myracle
- Class 31 - Rabbits: Breed 1
- Class 32 - Rabbits: Breed 1
- Class 33 - Rabbits: Breed 1
- Class 34 - Rabbits: Other Large Breed (Weight Over 8 Pounds)
- Class 35 - Rabbits: Other Small Breed (8 pounds and Under)
- Lot 1451 – Buck
- Lot 1452 – Doe