Chairmen: Sam Plank and Michael Vestal
- All animals must be entered, exhibited, handled and shown by owner unless specific arrangements have been made with the livestock superintendent.
- Exhibitors must provide their own water, shavings and food dishes.
- Exhibitors must provide adequate wire cages for their rabbits and poultry for an approximate three hour stay. Poultry cages will be provided by the University of Tennessee Extension Service. Each entry should have an individual cage.
- All exhibited animals must be free of any visible signs of infection, contagious disease or parasites. Exhibitors may be asked to remove any animal not in good health. Dismissal will be at the discretion of the Small Animal Superintendent or Judge.
- Male/female pairs can be exhibited in the individual classes.
- Rabbit breeds will be determined by the American Rabbit Breeders Association Website. Poultry breeds will be determined by the American Poultry Breeds Website.
- Exhibitors may show no more than two animals per lot.
- Animals must be on grounds by 9:30 AM Saturday, September 24, 2016.
- Immediately following the show, TRAE will host the Decatur County 4-H Chick Chain Auction
Premiums: 1st - $3.00, 2nd - $2.00, 3rd – $1.00
Poultry Show - Sponsored by Robert and Jean Myracle
- Class 23 - American Breed Chicken
- Class 24 - Other Breed Chicken
- Lot 1401 – Cock (male over 1 year)
- Lot 1402 – Cockerel (male over 1 year)
- Lot 1403 – Hen (female over 1 year)
- Lot 1404 – Pullet (female under 1 year)
- Lot 1405 – Pair (one male and one female)
- Class 25 - Poultry: Duck
- Class 26 - Poultry: Goose
- Class 27 - Poultry: Turkey
- Lot 1411 – Male
- Lot 1412 – Female
- Lot 1413 – Pair (one male and one female)
Rabbit Show - Sponsored by Robert and Jean Myracle
- Class 40 - Rabbits, New Zealand
- Class 41 - Rabbits, Satin
- Class 42 - Rabbits, Californian
- Class 43 - Rabbits, English Lop
- Class 44 - Rabbits, French Lop
- Class 45 - Rabbits, Mini-Rex
- Class 46 - Rabbits, Dutch
- Class 47 - Rabbits, Other Large Breed (Weight Over 8 Pounds)
- Class 48 - Rabbits, Other Small Breed (8 Pounds and Under)
- Lot 1451 – Buck
- Lot 1452 – Doe