Committee Chairs: Dale Crews, Geneta Taylor, Junior Bawcum
- The Youth class is open to 4-H and FFA Members (4th – 12th grade as of January 1, 2016).
- All other exhibitors will show in the Open class.
- No exhibitor may enter in both Youth and Open classes.
- Entry must be the result of the exhibitors work.
- Entries will be received from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Tuesday, September 20, 2016.
- Agriculture Products must be of this year's production.
- Canning and Jams, Preserves, Jellies exhibits should not have been canned prior to last year's TRAE.
- Exhibits may be picked up on Sunday, September 25, 2016 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM.
- Single Specimen containers will be furnished by TRAE.
- Agriculture Products and Culinary containers will be furnished by TRAE and were donated by Food Giant of Parsons.
- See Photography (Section 2300) for specific details relating to those exhibits.
- Premiums: 1st Place - $3.00, 2nd Place - $2.00, 3rd Place - $1.00
- Display Premiums: 1st Place - $6.00, 2nd Place - $4.00, 3rd Place - $2.00