- Tuesday, September 19, 2017, (6:00 PM): Decatur County Junior Livestock Sponsorship Auction
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017, (6:00 PM): Sheep Show
- Thursday, September 21, 2017, (6:00 PM): Market and Dairy Goat Show
- Friday, September 22, 2017, (5:00 PM): Swine Show
- Saturday, September 23, 2017, (10:00 AM): Poultry and Rabbit Show
- Saturday, September 23, 2017, (1:00 PM): Beef Cattle Show
Livestock Chairman: Michael Vestal
- Animals will not be released until the stall/pen area has been cleaned.
- Checks will be mailed after the expo.
- All health papers must be presented to the chairman prior to the show. Livestock committee reserves the right to inspect animals for health concern. Any animal that may pose a threat to the safety or health of visitors, exhibitors, or other animals may be asked to be removed from the site. See TRAE Catalog or visit Tennessee Department of Agriculture for details.
- No animals will be allowed to be housed overnight unless approved by the livestock committee.
- Any concern not covered by these rules (or section rules) will be decided by the section committee or the Livestock Committee.
- No more than two animals per lot per exhibitor.