- Tuesday, September 20, 2016, (6:00 PM): Decatur County Junior Livestock Sponsorship Auction
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016, (6:30 PM): Sheep Show
- Thursday, September 22, 2016, (6:00 PM): Market and Dairy Goat Show
- Friday, September 23, 2016, (5:00 PM): Swine Show
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, (10:00 AM): Poultry and Rabbit Show
- Saturday, September 24, 2016, (1:00 PM): Beef Cattle Show
Livestock Chairman: Michael Vestal
- Animals will not be released until the stall/pen area has been cleaned.
- Checks will be mailed after the expo.
- All health papers must be presented to the chairman prior to the show. Livestock committee reserves the right to inspect animals for health concern. Any animal that may pose a threat to the safety or health of visitors, exhibitors, or other animals may be asked to be removed from the site. See TRAE Catalog or visit Tennessee Department of Agriculture for details.
- No animals will be allowed to be housed overnight unless approved by the livestock committee.
- Any concern not covered by these rules (or section rules) will be decided by the section committee or the Livestock Committee.
- No more than two animals per lot per exhibitor.
Decatur County Junior Livestock Sponsorship Auction
- Only Decatur County 4-H and Riverside FFA members are eligible to show.
- An exhibitor may show a maximum of one animal.
- Species eligible for the show are swine, goats, sheep, and beef.
- An exhibitor must register each animal with the Junior Livestock Committee prior to the show before August 1. The committee reserves the right to visit the exhibitor to inspect the project prior to the expo.
- The Sponsorship sale will be held on Tuesday at 6:00 PM. Animals that will be used in the sponsorship sale should be penned by no later than 5:00 PM on Tuesday. This is a sponsorship sale; animals will not be actually sold.
- Auction order will be determined by draw. The auction will rotate between species.